We at Golden Hour value your privacy as much as you do. We are very careful about what data we collect and how we handle it.
- “We”, “our”, “ours”, “platform” refer to Golden Hour
- “You”, “your”, “yours” refer to persons or businesses registered with Golden Hour to use our services
- “Services” refers to our website and corresponding subdomains, APIs, applications and other third party services that we use to run Golden Hour
Information we do not collect
All the application/websites tracking data collected from our apps are not sent to our servers unless we take your explicit permission for a well-defined purpose.
Information we collect
- The information you provide during registration and while using our services like IP addresses, location, date and time, browser and OS details, and data you provide while using our services
- Anonymized usage data
How we use your information
- To manage your account
- To transfer your information in case of a sale, merger or acquisition
- To contact you regarding services updates and notifications
- To improve our services
- To respond to Government requests and to exercise our legal rights as required
- We provide your personal information to third party services that help us run Golden Hour like payment processing systems, marketing services
We make our best effort and follow industry standard practices to build secure services to protect your data. But no method of secure data storage and transmission over the internet is 100% secure. So we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Free while we are in beta. Always free for 3 projects.